What is Spotify?
If you know what you want, just search and hit play. Or discover new music by browsing the collections of friends, artists and celebrities. Or sit back and enjoy Spotify Radio.
And because music is social, so is Spotify. Share music on Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, your blog and via email. You can also follow other cool people – so when they discover music, you do too.
Soundtrack your life with Spotify.
Some fast figures
- Paying subscribers: Over 10 million
- Active users: Over 40 million*
- Ratio of paying subscribers to active free users: Over 20%
- Revenue paid to rights holders since launch: $1bn
- Number of songs: Over 20 million**
- Number of songs added per day: Over 20,000
- Number of playlists: Over 1.5 billion created so far
- Available in 57 markets – Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, Uruguay and USA.
*Users active within the previous 30 days
**Number of tracks licenced globally. Catalogue size varies in each country
Click here to download our latest Fast Facts.
Social networks and blogs