What is Spotify?
Spotify brings you the right music for every moment – on your computer, your mobile, your tablet, your home entertainment system and more.
If you know what you want, just search and hit play. Or discover new music by browsing the collections of friends, artists and celebrities. Or sit back and enjoy Spotify Radio.
And because music is social, so is Spotify. Share music on Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, your blog and via email. You can also follow other cool people – so when they discover music, you do too.
Soundtrack your life with Spotify.
Some fast facts
- Paying subscribers: Over 15 million
- Active users: Over 60 million*
- Ratio of paying subscribers to active free users: Over 20%
- Revenue paid to rights holders since launch: $2bn
- Number of songs: Over 30 million
- Number of songs added per day: Over 20,000
- Number of playlists: Over 1.5 billion created so far
- Available in 58 markets – Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, Uruguay and USA.
*Users active within the previous 30 days
Social networks and blogs